No Power | Fans not Spinning
Owner: Women's Center Local Government, Dumaguete City
Processor : Intel Dual Core 3.4 GHz
Motherboard : Intel P5VME-MS
Memory : 512 MB
Operating System : Win XP SP2
Technician : Mr. Rogin Diez
- No Power, Fans not Spinning
- Power Supply Fan won't spin upon switching then button on.
- AVR pilot lamp is off even if it's already turned on.
- Check AVR for Power, there was no power output of the AVR upon being checked by a multitester
- The fuse was then checked and found out to be busted
- Replaced the fuse and the AVR was then OK
- System Unit was then back functioning normal
This entry was posted on and is filed under Case Power Supply Unit and AVR Troubleshooting,Computer Servicing And Troubleshooting Examples. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.